Social Media Contests
LIKE US on Facebook!
FOLLOW US on Twitter & Instagram!
TAG your festival photos with the official festival hashtag:
2016 CONTESTS – Participate & Win Prizes!
Stay tuned in to the North Charleston Arts Fest Facebook page April 29-May 7, 2016, for daily trivia questions about the Arts Fest and the arts in North Charleston. The first person to answer each trivia question correctly will win an Arts Fest t-shirt or tote bag and be entered into a drawing for a $50 cash prize. One trivia question will be posted each day of the festival. Cash prize winner will be drawn and announced on Monday, May 9, 2016.
Instagram Photo Contest
All are invited to participate in our Arts Fest Selfie Instagram Photo Contest! Win cash prizes for taking the best selfie at an Arts Fest event and/or taking selfies at the most Arts Fest events.
How It Works:
- Follow @nchasarts
- Take an individual or group selfie at a North Charleston Arts Fest event, activity, or exhibition.
- Share the photograph on Instagram by tagging @nchasarts and using the contest hashtag #ArtsFestSelfie.
Prize #1 – Best Arts Fest Selfie taken overall – $50 (Winner selected at the sole discretion of Arts Fest staff.)
Prize #2 – Selfies taken at the most Arts Fest events – $50
Participation Prizes – 2016 North Charleston Arts Fest t-shirt or tote bag (while supplies last) – May be picked up from the Cultural Arts office on the 2nd floor of North Charleston City Hall from 8:30am-5pm, May 9-13, 2016.
- Submissions must be posted to Instagram between Thursday, April 21, 2016, and Saturday, May 7, 2016.
- All photos taken for the contest must tag @nchasarts and use the contest hashtag #ArtsFestSelfie to be considered valid.
- In order to qualify as a submission, the photograph must depict the Arts Fest event, activity, or exhibition clearly. In other words, the event, artist, and/or location must be easily recognizable. This determination is at the Arts Fest staff’s sole discretion.
- Sponsor reserves the right to use images of entries for publicity.
- All photos must be original, unpublished, and the sole property of the entrant. In addition, photos may not contain lewd, inappropriate, threatening or obscene, defamatory or libelous images or content. By submitting a photo, entrants agree that the photo does not infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of any third party and does not violate any laws.
- Winners will be notified via Instagram by Monday, May 9, 2016.
- Employees and contractors of the City of North Charleston Cultural Arts Department and members of their immediate family are eligible to participate but are not eligible to win.