Help make this event a success!
The magnitude of this project requires enormous support from the community and the Cultural Arts Department is truly grateful for the many wonderful volunteers that help to make the event a success.
There are several opportunities for individuals and groups to get involved with the Arts Fest. Examples include:
- Distribution of Arts Fest posters, postcards, and program booklets
- Assistance with the receipt, hanging/display, and pick-up of entries for the Judged Fine Art & Photography, Youth Art, and SC Palmetto Hands Fine Craft Exhibits
- Helping with Arts Fest Expo set-up at the Charleston Area Convention Center Complex
- Staffing Arts Fest Expo information booths and monitoring Expo exhibitions and activities, such as Creations Stations and Box City
- Set-up, staffing, and break down for a variety of events throughout the festival, including exhibit receptions, the Arty Block Party, and more
- Serving as greeters and monitoring artwork for special exhibitions
If you are interested in being an 2017 Arts Fest volunteer, please complete and submit the Volunteer Sign-Up Form, which is available here. Contact the Cultural Arts Department at 843-740-5854 or email us for more information or to be added to the volunteer mailing list.