Help make this event a success!
The magnitude of this project requires enormous support from the community and the Cultural Arts Department is truly grateful for the many wonderful volunteers that help to make the event a success.
There are several opportunities for individuals and groups to get involved with the Arts Festival. Examples include:
- Distribution of Arts Festival posters, postcards, and program booklets
- Assistance with the receipt, hanging/display, and pick-up of entries for the Judged Art, Photography, Youth Art, and SC Palmetto Hands Fine Craft Exhibits
- Helping with Main Event set-up at the North Charleston Performing Arts and Charleston Area Convention Center Complex
- Staffing Main Event information booths and monitoring Main Event exhibitions and activities, such as Creations Stations and Box City
- Set-up, staffing, and break down for a variety of Individual Events throughout the Festival Week, including the Art Walk, Street Dances, and Grand Finale
If you are interested in being an Arts Festival volunteer, contact the Cultural Arts Department at 843-740-5854 or email us for more information and to be added to the volunteer mailing list.