Help make this event a success!
The magnitude of this project requires enormous support from the community and the Cultural Arts Department is truly grateful for the many wonderful volunteers that help to make the event a success.
There are several opportunities for individuals and groups to get involved with the Arts Fest. Examples include:
- Distribution of Arts Fest posters, postcards, and program booklets
- Assistance with the receipt, hanging/display, and pick-up of entries for the Judged Art, Photography, Youth Art, and SC Palmetto Hands Fine Craft Exhibits
- Helping with Premiere Weekend set-up at the Charleston Area Convention Center Complex
- Staffing Premiere Weekend information booths and monitoring Premiere Weekend exhibitions and activities, such as Creations Stations and Box City
- Set-up, staffing, and break down for a variety of Daily Events throughout the Festival Week, including the Art Walk, Street Dance, and Grand Finale
If you are interested in being an 2016 Arts Fest volunteer, please complete and submit the Volunteer Sign-Up Form. Contact the Cultural Arts Department at 843-740-5854 or email us for more information or to be added to the volunteer mailing list.