Help make this event a success!
The magnitude of this project requires enormous support from the community and the Cultural Arts Department is truly grateful for the many wonderful volunteers that help to make the event a success.
There are several opportunities for individuals and groups to get involved with the Arts Fest. Examples include:
- Distribution of Arts Fest posters, postcards, and program booklets
- Assistance with the receipt, hanging/display, and pick-up of entries for the Judged Fine Art & Photography, Youth Art, and SC Palmetto Hands Fine Craft Exhibits
- Assisting contracted artists with kid’s art activities at the World Arts Expo, Arty Block Party, and Exhibition Encore
- Staffing the information booth and serving as greeters at the World Arts Expo
- Monitoring Arts Fest exhibitions at the Charleston Area Convention Center
If you are interested in being a 2020 Arts Fest volunteer, complete and submit the Volunteer Sign-Up Form by April 20, 2020. You can also contact the Cultural Arts Department at 843-740-5854 or email us for more information or to be added to the volunteer mailing list.